Glenna Linder, LPC, RN
I have been counseling clients since 2007 and currently work with adults, couples, families, and adolescents 16 years and older. My education includes a master’s degree in Clinical Counseling Psychology from Chestnut Hill College in Pennsylvania and a bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Purdue University in Indiana. I live with my husband of over 25 years and am a mother of three grown children. In my free time I like to read, cook, and hike.
My areas of expertise include the following:
- Anxiety and Panic
- Stress Management
- Social Anxiety
- Depression, including Post-Partum Depression
- Mental Health Issues Related to or Occurring with Medical Problems
- Adolescent Issues
- Relationships & Marriage
- Blending Families
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Infidelity/Affair Recovery
- Adjusting to Change/Life Transitions
- Family of Origin Issues
My office is conveniently located near the intersection of I-64 and I-295 on the west side of Richmond.